- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Outokumpu employs more than 9,000 people in over 30 countries worldwide and is one of the leading producers of corrosion-, acid- and heat-resistant stainless steel flat products. They are the material basis for many areas of application: from architecture to consumer goods to industrial applications. Customers in the entire stainless steel sector in Europe, Middle East and Africa are served with a wide range of products, modern manufacturing technologies and a high quality standard of the Outokumpu plants in Germany, Finland, Great Britain and Sweden.
We offer you an interesting opportunity within Outokumpu’s HR organization with both local and global elements in position. Currently we are looking for a Payroll Support Team Leader (m/f/d) to our HR team in Germany.
- Ensure payroll execution according to law, tariff agreement, compliance and time schedules based on inhouse payroll modal processed in SAP payroll system
- Leadership responsibility for Payroll team consisting of 9 people located in different locations (staff responsibility)
- Participate, co-lead or lead projects related to payroll department or broadly related to Outokumpu
- Participate in audits and lead necessary improvement measures related to compliance (both internal and external audit). Set up internal controls and execute them with agreed frequency. Be accountable for successful und issue free audit report
- Ensure delivery of reports to stakeholders within Outokumpu
- Oversee and ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Maintain and control of personnel changes/adjustments.
- Hold vendor management accountability ensuring consistency, reliability, integrity, timeliness and compliance of delivered services.
- Administration and control of pension and benefit schemes through payroll
- Cooperation with Payroll team leads of other countries related to joint initiatives and projects.
- Be a main contact person for the Payroll team, for management, auditors and statutory authorities.
- 7 years minimum working within a varied payroll role out of which minimum 2 years of payroll team lead position
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent of it) in Finance, Human Resources, Business, Economics, or any other related field.
- Good general IT skills and experience with Payroll, HR, Time recording systems
- Role model for our ways of working
- Fluent in English and German
- Labour law, Payroll and industry specific knowledge
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Knowledge of SAP payroll system