Mitsubishi Power Europe GmbH, headquartered in Duisburg and is a subsidiary of the global company Mitsubishi Power, Ltd., plans and constructs power plants and offers long-term service and maintenance contracts. The plant constructor also delivers key components such as gas turbines, steam generators and environmental technology within the EMEA region.
As the market and technology leader, e.g. for gas turbines or steam generators, the company focuses on modern, environmentally friendly and efficient plants. The company employs around 550 staff in Duisburg.
Would you like so support us in our vision to be a trusted partner in clean energy solutions?
For the next possible date we are looking to reinforce our Business Unit Service teams with a:
Senior Lead Buyer (m/f/*)
- Leading negotiations for purchasing contracts and drafting contract content.
- Relationship management with existing and potential suppliers
- Evaluation and measurement of supplier performance
- Monitoring or adherence to the defined budget as well as in time procurement
- Co-design and implementation of project-related or also comprehensive sourcing strategies
- Observation and analysis of the procurement markets and examination of the price structures in the market
- You can prove multi-year experience in strategic and operational purchasing in the area of plant engineering or service
- You are experienced in contract management as well as profound knowledge in project management
- Your way of working is independent, reliable and well structured
- You have very good communication skills in German and English
- You bring good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) as well as MS Office
- You ideally have experience in working with SAP S4 / HANA
- You have high social and intercultural competence
- You enjoy change and have the courage to help shape change processes
- You are experienced in the execution/coordination of technical/commercial supplier qualifications
- You are skilled in regular reporting of procurement activities and purchasing successes
- A modern working environment in a prime location
- Attractive working conditions in a tariffed environment
- A working time model to favor the work-life balance
- A dedicated team for qualified support and training
- Exciting topics in an international company
- An open ear and room to maneuver for new ideas